Sunday, December 4, 2011

On What Is To Come

Sorry about the lack of activity. Thanksgiving consisted of a bunch of delicious (but not particularly innovative) food, and the leftovers lasted for a very long time. The highlight of the meal came from sweet potato biscuits that my girlfriend made (see the recipe she used). What with this massive influx of food, I really just haven't had much to post on.

At this point, I've worked my way through the leftovers. However, in the next ten days or so I'm going to be very busy studying for my end of semester exams. I'll try to bang out a couple of posts on quick and easy things, perhaps accompanied by a smattering of science here and there. After all, I've been learning about the digestive system this block. What kind of monster would I be to not take advantage of that?

Come December 17th, I'm on break for a short while. I'll be going back to my native New Jersey, where I can rely on my parents' home cooking instead of my own. At that point, though, I'll at least have some free time on my hands. Expect updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Suggestions? Corrections?